Product Manager, Growth
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
In this role, you will help Spot2Nite get more RV’ers out on the road by growing our traveler community. You will be responsible for finding ways to acquire, activate, refer, and retain travelers as they move through the Spot2Nite experience. You'll work closely with our Engineering, Design, and Marketing teams to deliver the experience and technology that drive the core engine of our business. Building a great product is a highly collaborative effort, so it’s important you are a team player with strong communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Synthesize and prioritize the needs of the Spot2Nite community.
- Create, optimize, and iterate on acquisition, onboarding, and retention funnels where the ROI is highest.
- Connect the dots between channels, campaigns, and the traveler experience.
- Analyze data (Mixpanel, Optimizely) to identify and understand growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, designers, and operations teammates to drive exponential growth.
- Apply best practices for how to best engage customers and retain them for the long term across different markets.
- Establish and track key metrics/KPIs, analyze performance, experiment and iterate quickly.
- Make lots of mistakes, learn from those mistakes and help our team to avoid repeating them, taking the new learnings to work collaboratively to further strengthen team dynamics and overall work quality.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years in Product Management or Growth at a marketplace company
- Proficiency with rapid hypothesis-driven experimentation and analysis
- Strong UX and design sense
- Operational mindset
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfort working in fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Comfort collaborating with a distributed team
- Passion for camping and travel
For all inquiries email: email@example.com
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.