Experience: 2 – 4 years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
Spot2Nite is seeking a Product Designer to build beautiful, usable, forward-looking products that empower RV travelers. This Product Designer will be focused on innovation, both near-term and long-term. Your focus will be on new product areas, launches, strategic initiatives and partnerships and creative vision.
- Support and shape the evolution of the Spot2Nite platform from a design perspective; ensure consistency with, and contribute to, our brand and product architecture.
- Partner with Engineers to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Oversee multiple initiatives from insight to strategy, to launch across all platforms and devices
- Have a keen understanding of the technological, business and user opportunities and constraints
- Scope project work and help define the design process and timeline
For all inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.