Quality Assurance Specialist
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
Spot2Nite is looking for a QA Specialist to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Competency in executing test cases and passion for quality are a must. Ultimately, you will ensure that our mobile apps and content management systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product features and code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development team
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
For all inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.