Experience: 2 – 4 years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
We are looking for someone to join our team to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing company here at Spot2Nite. Our Team operates in an “Agile” environment in which we need a team player with great time management, interpersonal skills and communication skills. There will be opportunity for upward mobility and learning/building opportunities within each vertical of our development teams.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions for our software on your own or in collaboration with other developers
- Collaborate and pair with other developers
- Write automated tests for your code
Your Skills & Talents
- 2+ years of experience with web application development
- Experience integrating 3rd party API’s
- Experience preferred with Elixir or Ruby on Rails
For all inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.