Software Engineer (DevOps)
Experience: 5+ years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
We are looking for someone to join our team to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing company here at Spot2Nite. Our Team operates in an “Agile” environment in which we need a team player with great time management, interpersonal skills and communication skills. There will be opportunity for upward mobility and learning/building opportunities within each vertical of our development teams.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure and services for our software platform
- Work with dev teams to design and implement system architecture changes
- Review and implement release process between Product Owners and Developers
- Monitor the health and performance of our production services, and address emergent issues
Your Skills & Talents
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Experience with AWS or another major cloud provider's offering
- Experience required with Kubernetes service
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
For all inquiries email: email@example.com
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.