Traveler Support Specialist
Experience: 2+ years
Office Location: New Orleans, LA
Remote: 80% - 90% (Flexible work)
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
The Spot2Nite customer service vertical includes both RV travelers and park owner/operators/systems. The ideal candidate would have experience as an RV traveler and is familiar with the RV industry. Using real life experiences, the candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service and “own” the issue for the traveler or park operator until resolved. This position will balance customer service from travelers as well as parks, managing their time to be effective in both areas, and ensuring seamless enrollment of new parks. You will be the voice of "Spot2Nite".
Spot2Nite requires a team player with great time management, interpersonal skills and communication skills. As Spot2Nite grows, we anticipate opportunities for upward mobility and learning/building opportunities within each vertical.
Your Skills & Talents
- 2+ years of experience in customer service / sales
- Experience as an RV traveler who understands the uniqueness of booking RV spots is preferred.
- Experience with systems such as Google Office Suite, Slack, VOIP calls (i.e. Grasshopper line), video conferencing, and CRM platforms.
- Ability to provide customer feedback to dev teams to design and implement system architecture changes.
- Bi-lingual skills are preferred.
For all inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spot2Nite is redefining the campground reservation process for recreational vehicle travelers. Our open architecture integration with robust park management systems combines state-of-the-art technology and real-time asset visibility to provide immediate booking of available campground spots to the traveler. Through the Spot2Nite mobile app, end users can communicate and book in real-time, avoiding the hassle of antiquated reservation methods. The Spot2Nite platform drives campers to campgrounds, increasing reservations for campground owners and providing a convenient reservation process.